Sunday, December 14, 2014

Surveying Property - Top 10 Most Popular Articles of 2014



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my readers!

Source: http://www.123greetings.com/
Another great year for my blog! This time last year I published 'The 10 Most Popular Articles of 2013'  which commented that; ‘I have now received in excess of 145,000 page views and have over 33,000 followers on Twitter!’ Twelve months on and I have now received in excess of 280,000 page views and have over 36,500 followers on Twitter! I would like to thank all of my regular readers and all of those who have taken the time to post comments on the blog over the year.  Also, thank you for the many kind comments and positive feedback that I have received throughout the year.  Although I cannot respond to every comment, I really appreciate the feedback and support shown for the blog articles.

As 2014 draws to a close, this will be the final posting of the year. I have plans for some new and exciting articles for 2015, the first of which will be published on Monday 5th January 2015. I will continue to publish a new article every week, so make sure that you bookmark the site to ensure you do not miss out!

I thought that it would be a good idea to publish the 'top ten' most viewed articles of 2014. You can view each article by clicking on the links below.  Please also feel free to forward a blog link to anyone you think may be interested.


I would welcome any comments (which can be posted below) relating to the content of the blog and whether you find it interesting, useful (or not!) and whether you have any suggestions for future postings.  


Surveying Property 2014 Greatest Hits – Top 10 Most Popular Articles:

1.  World’s Tallest Buildings of the near future – By 2020! – In Pictures

2.  Modern Methods of Construction - Insulated Concrete Formwork (ICF)

3.  10 Highest Bridges in the World in Pictures

4.  More Shocking Health & Safety Poor Practice Pictures! – Part 2

5.  Retaining Walls - Part 1 – Spectacular Collapses!

6.  Party Wall etc. Act 1996 – Much more than just Party Walls!

7.  Japanese Knotweed - Not a weed to ignore!

8.  Victorian Houses – Part 1 - Dwellings of character but not without their problems!

9.  Victorian Houses - Part 3 – Some typical defects

10. Concrete – Part 1 - Understanding the basics


Please feel free to share this article and other articles on this site with friends, family and colleagues who you think would be interested

Information/opinions posted on this site are the personal views of the author and should not be relied upon by any person or any third party without first seeking further professional advice. Also, please scroll down and read the copyright notice at the end of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment